This room features a queen-size cast iron bed nestled in the turret, with pillow-top mattress and quality linens. An intricate key-hole stained glass window — the distinctive feature of the house — adorns this room. A gas fireplace creates a warm and relaxing atmosphere. The oversize ensuite bathroom has heated wooden floors, a claw-foot slipper tub, an extra-large shower, and a bowl sink atop an antique wooden cabinet.
This large room overlooks the front lawn and quaint old-fashioned gazebo. It features a queen-size canopy bed with pillow-top mattress and luxurious linens, and an antique rocking chair where guests can read or just sit and relax. A large ensuite bathroom completes this delightful space.
The Belfry Room overlooks the backyard gardens, with the view of a full-scale replica belfry from a local one-room schoolhouse. This comfortable room offers an antique double-size wooden bed and a small sitting area with a day bed. Warm wooden floors and soothing colours make this a welcoming place to unwind in. A private bath with shower is just a few steps down the hall.
All rooms are equipped with cable-TV, internet connection, telephone, and central air-conditioning for hot summer days. A full breakfast is served in the dining room, and includes a hot entrée, freshly made baked goods with homemade preserves, fresh fruit, juice, tea and coffee. With prior notice, we will do our best to accommodate your special dietary needs.
- Open year-round.
- Prices from $100 to $125 per night. There will be an additional charge of $25 for single-night stays.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm or earlier with prior arrangements, check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Reservations secured with a credit card guarantee.
- Forms of payment accepted are Visa, MasterCard, or cash.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- It is a smoke-free home. No smoking and no pets please.